Windows11 BSOD after wakeup from sleep [ what failed: csaudiointcsof.sys ]

Sparky360 machine (on mrchromebox 4.22.2 full UEFI bios) BSODs after wakeup from sleep (not every time, 5 out of 10) in Windows11
Crash does not happen under linux, but touchscreen dies after wakeup in linux, hence attempt to make windows work, I’m slowly runnig out of OSes :smile:

Installed all drivers from coolstar web, purchased audio driver, got some intel chipset drivers from windows update…everything works fine, but without sleep laptop is kind of useless

error, event 137, kernel-power: The system firmware has changed the processor's memory type range registers (MTRRs) across a sleep state transition (S4). This can result in reduced resume performance.
error, event 34, kernel-processor-power: Idle power management features on processor 0 in group 0 are disabled due to a firmware problem. Check with the computer manufacturer for updated firmware.
error, event 34, kernel-processor-power: Idle power management features on processor 1 in group 0 are disabled due to a firmware problem. Check with the computer manufacturer for updated firmware.
error, event 34, kernel-processor-power: Idle power management features on processor 2 in group 0 are disabled due to a firmware problem. Check with the computer manufacturer for updated firmware.
error, event 34, kernel-processor-power: Idle power management features on processor 3 in group 0 are disabled due to a firmware problem. Check with the computer manufacturer for updated firmware.
warning, event 219, kernel-PnP: The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device HID\GOOG0006\7&32a0ea0&0&0000.
warning, event 219, kernel-PnP: The driver \Driver\WUDFRd failed to load for the device ACPI\INT3400\0.

I also have 3 devices without drivers.
Do you think some of these could be the culprit?

unknown device on Intel(R) Serial IO I2C Host Controller - 31AC
ACPI\PRP0001\4&2C41410E&0

unknown device on Intel(R) Serial IO SPI Host Controller - 31C2
ACPI\PRP0001\0

PCI Data Acquisition and Signal Processing Controller on PCI bus 0, device 0, function 1
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_318C&SUBSYS_318C8086&REV_03\3&B1BFB68&0&01

Report it to GitHub - MrChromebox/scripts: Scripts for setup/install/firmware update for ChromeOS devices
Or email [email protected] assuming your using mrchromebox firmware

thanks, already opened

yes I’m using 4.22.2 full UEFI bios
but he says it might be one of the drivers…do you know how to contact coolstar?

This may help [email protected]

i have configured bsod to show more information and not to reboot, which shows
stop code: driver irq not less or equal
what failed: csaudiointcsof.sys

so it seems the culprit is coolstar audio driver

good news, i managed to find the workaround. I disabled Intel(R) Display Audio device in device manager, and BSODs finally stopped. I guess this is for sending audio via hdmi, which I dont use anyway, so it can remain disabled.

Im happy that you fixed your windows is fixed