Spin 514 GPU/BT Issues

Was able to install Windows 11 w/o issue with exceptions: unable to get AMD to recognize GPU by using either link provided from Cooltech or AMD directly(Errors 182 and 184 depending) and BT won’t work with either Intel or Realtek drivers. Audio also doesn’t work but believe that to be a paid feature? Other than that, works perfectly. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance and thanks for making this possible

Follow up: was able to get GPU and BT up and running. Would like to enable sound but, as I stated previously, that requires a purchase? From the website, it seems I have to donate through Patreon? Is this correct? Would like to have this project fully complete and the proper steps to enable this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Hi Jake,

Glad to hear that you were able to get your other issues solved.

It would be helpful if you could share what the board name of your Chromebook is, but given the AMD sticker, I imagine you will need the SOF drivers.

You purchase that tier on CoolStar’s Patreon, after that you should be able to login to their portal, and I believe it will give you steps from there.

Installing Windows | Chrultrabook Docs

Coolstar’s Driver Portal

Thanks for getting back to me.

5125C: Dewatt, I believe.

guybrush/Cezanne

Yep, you’ll want the SOF tier for that device :+1:

Got it working no problem. Thanks for the help

1 Like