Display problem on spin 511 board (Bobba360) and cheap display adapter

Here’s the deal, i have a acer chromebook spin 511 (R753t) motherboard and it refuses to output video. most of the time on my cheap vivitar DP Alt Mode to HDMI adapter. i know it doesn’t need drivers because i had it working on the recovery screen on stock firmware and i even got it to work once but after that, never again did it display. I know the adapter is still good because i tested it on another chromebook and it displayed

Please Help.

(Edit: Here is a link to said adapter: https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/VIVITAR-USB-TYPE-C-HDMI-CARD-READER/6000201049236?selectedSellerId=0&wl13=3021)

(Edit 2: i can get it to work, but i have to do Ctrl+Alt+Del atleast 2 times before hand)

Strange. I just setup my Acer Spin 511.
MOBO: BOBBA360
I don’t have issues with video output.
Ever try a different adapter?

I also use a USB-C to HDMI, video adapter.
(Random one from Amazon)
I’m using latest Debian 13 Trixie, Kernal 6.12