Chromebook Lenovo300e to windows audio jack not working

Dear Chrultrabook users,

I am writing to seek your urgent assistance regarding a sound issue I am experiencing after installing Windows 11 on my Chromebook using the Ventoy method.

Background:

• I attempted to install Windows 11 on my Chromebook following your established MrChromebox method, but unfortunately, the process did not work as expected.
  • I encountered difficulties at the boot menu stage and was unable to proceed.
  • As an alternative solution, I successfully booted Windows 11 using the Ventoy platform.
  • I am pleased to report that currently, Windows 11 seems to be functioning normally on my Chromebook, with the exception of one critical issue: the complete absence of audio output from the Chromebook’s internal speakers.

Specific Problem:

• Despite all other functionalities working correctly, no sound plays through the Chromebook’s speakers.
  • I am forced to rely on external speakers or Bluetooth headphones to hear any audio, which is inconvenient and disruptive.
  • When attempting to access audio settings, I encounter an error message stating: “No input devices found.

Troubleshooting Efforts Taken:

• I have verified that the volume is turned up and not muted in both Windows 11 settings and the Chromebook BIOS.
  • I have confirmed that the appropriate audio output device is selected in Windows 11 sound settings.
  • I have attempted updating and reinstalling audio drivers, but the issue persists.

Request for Assistance:

I respectfully request your expertise in resolving this audio problem. Given your extensive knowledge and experience with Chromebook modifications, I am confident that you can guide me towards a solution.

I would be grateful if you could provide suggestions or troubleshoot steps specific to my scenario, considering the use of the Ventoy method for Windows 11 installation.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I eagerly await your response.

Sincerely,

[BDADDYlllkkkk]

installed coolstar’s drivers?

chromebook Lenovo 300e processor ?

MediaTek MT8173C, 64-bit Quad-Core Processor

yes