Asus CX1400 touchpad drivers don’t work

After installing the indicated drivers, they didn’t work. Any help or way to solve it?

Thanks

It’s possible that installing an older UEFI firmware will work with the drivers. I’m not sure if it’s still the case, but on redrix the windows touchpad driver stopped working after I updated firmware.

Hi!
Thanks for the answer. How could that be done from my windows installation? Could you point me in the right direction?

Thanks for your help, it is very appreciated.

If you want to try building older firmware and see if that works follow the instructions at Compiling Custom Firmware | Chrultrabook Docs (and read the warning). Try building and installing 4.20.1 (that was the version that worked for me last time I had an issue)

You need Linux to build coreboot. If you want to stay in Windows then you can probably build coreboot on WSL. I think to flash the firmware you will need to boot into Linux anyways, so maybe you should just install Linux to an external drive to do that.

Ok. I will try and let you know about the process. Is it also possible to report about the bug, so the patch might be added in a future firmware update?

Thanks again for you help

I think to report the bug just post it in Bug Reports. And maybe mention Coolstar or MrChromebox. Idk who needs to change their code.