(Samsung Chromebook 3 CELES)Blank Screen After Formatting Drive to GPT

Hi, I tried to install a customized Windows called “Tiny11” (It’s not from NTDEV). So I was on the installation, and then chose what drive I should install it but then it told me to format it to GPT. So I did using Diskpart and then when it was successful, I chose it again and it copied Windows files already but the second step of the installation failed and showed an error “Windows cannot install required files. Make sure all files required for installation are available, and restart the installation.” Since I didn’t know how to leave from the USB, I just force it to shut down by holding the button key for 10-15 seconds. After that, I turned it on and showed a blank screen (not black screen), it doesn’t show anything or light, it’s just like when a computer is off but in the charger port, there was blue light meaning that the computer is receiving power but something is disrupting the boot. My theory is that the Chromebox firmware is trying to boot to Tiny11 because it already has the Windows files in it but still not completed or maybe Chromebox firmware got deleted after formatting drive to GPT. Please help. Thank you.